Would you like to host an Event in 2023?
Our monthly networking events offer our members the opportunity to connect with the businesses of Southwest Florida. Power Hour and Business After Hours vary in networking formats, but our very own members host both. As we head toward the new year, we have new opportunities for our members to engage whether that's through attending events, or even hosting them.
Learn more about each event and what it takes to host. If you are interested in hosting one of our networking events, email Erin at [email protected].
About the Event
This quick, convenient, and low-stress networking event is held each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is hosted at member locations throughout Lee and Collier counties. The event is designed to help attendees meet every person in the room and includes 45 minutes of structured networking followed by a plated lunch.
In order to host Power Hour:
- Your place of business must be a restaurant or offer in-house catering
- The venue is asked to provide a private meeting space to accommodate up to 40 people
- The layout of the meeting space must include around 10 tables with max seating of 4 people at each table
- Offer 2-3 lunch options that are dietary friendly at an all-inclusive price
If you are interested in hosting Power Hour, please contact Erin at [email protected].
About the Event
This business casual networking event takes place each month, bringing together an average of 60-80 people at each event. Business After Hours is held at a member’s location and includes open networking, light appetizers, and complimentary drinks.
In order to host Business After Hours:
- The venue is asked to provide a private meeting space to accommodate up to 60-80 people
- Provide and cover costs of two beverages (beer & wine) for each attendee as well as light appetizers
If you are interested in hosting Business After Hours, please contact Erin at [email protected].