This policy applies to information SWFL Inc. collects:
- On this Website and your interactions with this Website.
- Voluntarily by you.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Please read below for more specific information on the type of information that we collect and how we use it.
1. User Content
By visiting our website or using our products or services, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us to learn about our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the products and services we offer, and to contact you from time to time with information about our or a third party’s products and services.
We will ask you when we need information that identifies you individually to SWFL or allows us to contact you directly (“Personal Information”).
SWFL collects several types of information from and about you. Typically, the information falls into two categories: “Personally Identifiable Information” and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information.”
- Personally Identifiable Information. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personally Identifiable Information” means: information that identifies a particular individual, or an entity, such as an name, postal address, geographical location, email address, and phone number. We may ask for Personally Identifiable Information when you purchase a product, subscribe to a membership, enter a contest or sweepstake, request a service, complete a survey, subscribe to newsletters, or engage in some other activity on our Website.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. For the purposes of this Policy, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” means: any information, recorded in any form, about more than one individual where the identity of the individuals is not known and cannot be inferred from the information. When you visit the Website, we may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including information about your hardware, IP address, MAC address browser type, operating system, pages visited on our Website, system trouble shooting purposes, order verification, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times when you visit our Website.
3. Personal Information You Provide To Us
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. The Personal Information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following: name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, e-mail address, business name, business address, business email, business social media links, and information contained in any e-mail or other communication you send to us or information you give to us in any other way.
4. Personal Information Collected Via Cookies And Other Electronic Tools
We may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you through a variety of methods, including the following:
- Cookies. ”Cookies” are data files or pieces of information a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. They are used to keep track of your movements within the website, help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions, and store other Non-Personally Identifiable Information. SWFL may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store such information about you. By accessing the Website, you consent to SWFL’s placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most internet browsers allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete any stored cookies. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of the Website may be restricted.
- Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” are electronic images, tags, or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of where the web beacon is placed. SWFL may use web beacons to compile information about your use of the Website.
- IP Address. As you navigate the Website, SWFL may collect details of your visits, including without limitation, traffic data, location data, logs, accessed resources, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Website visitation data is used to administer the Website and provide general statistics regarding the use of SWFL. Website visitation data is never linked to your personal information, and we do not use it to identify you individually without your permission.
We will keep any and all information collected from your use of the Website strictly confidential and we will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third-parties for their promotional use. Phone numbers provided will not be shared with any third parties (outside of our payment processors) unless permission is explicitly granted.
5. Personal Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive information, including personal information, about you from other sources like telephone or telefax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected about you in order to improve the products, services and information we provide.
6. Collection Of Company Of Organization Information
We may also ask you for or collect information about your company or organization. Any information about your company that is publicly accessible (such as information found on your website or through search engines or business information database services) shall not be considered Personal Information and our use of that information shall not be restricted in any way.
7. Use Of Information And Data Collected
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- For the purpose of sending promotional information, sweepstake and contest information, product specials, or services to you if you have submitted your information for these purposes.
- To communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests or when we make changes to our subscriber agreements and/or any programs you may have signed up for.
- To provide the products you request from us. This may include sending information that you have requested, or contacting you about products that you have purchased.
- To improve the design and content of our Website and to help us improve your overall experience. For example, we may use this data to tailor your experience on our Website, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying content according to your preferences.
- To analyze usage of the Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we provide through the Website.
We will not share your information, including Personal Information, with other entities unless (i) we feel they can better fulfill your consultation or service request, or (ii) necessary for us to perform or fulfill the products and services your order from us, or (iii) unless the business is providing products or services to us. You may “opt-out” at any time by following the unsubscribe instruction provided in the e-mail or replying with “unsubscribe” if no unsubscribe instructions are available.
8. Disclosure Of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information to any third party, but we may pass your information along to a third party, affiliate, partner or business to better facilitate and enhance business-to-business relationships and business-to-business introductions. In order to create our products, services and information for you, we may engage third parties to assist us, and, in connection with such assistance, we may provide them with information, including Personal Information, that you have provided and that is necessary for them to assist us. We also use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us.
If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of us or users of our websites or our customers’ websites.
9. Third Party Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
Some content or applications, such as analytic companies may place or recognize a unique cookie alone or in conjunction with web beacons and other tracking technologies on your browser. We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they are used. The use of tracking technologies by such third-parties is not subject to this Policy, but is subject to the privacy policies of those third-parties. SWFL uses the analytic companies of Facebook Pixel. Facebook Pixel is used to help the Company measure the effectiveness of advertising by understanding how you use the Company’s Website.
For more information about what Facebook Pixel collects, please view the link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/privacy.
This Policy applies to the online collection of information by the Website. This Policy does not apply to information collected through any other medium, collected offline, or collected by any person or entity other than SWFL. We provide links to partner websites and other websites. If you link to any of these third-party websites, this Policy will not apply to your use of, and activities on, those websites.
The Website or our partner websites may contain links to other websites that are not affiliated with SWFL. Other websites may also reference or link to our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. You should consult the third-party website or application to understand its policies and practices regarding the collection of your information. We have no responsibility or liability for your visits to, and the data collection and usage practices of third-party websites.
10. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your personal information:
- Tracking Technologies. If you prefer that we not combine the information that has been collected, through cookies, about your use of our Website with personal or other information about you, then please delete and disable cookies for each browser, on each computer you use to surf the Web. However, if you disable cookies or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, it is possible that some parts of our Website, such as the surveys, contests, and promotions, and certain areas of our sites for which you need to log in, will not function properly, and any advertising you receive when you visit our Website may not be advertisements tailored to your interests.
- Promotional Email Opt-Out. If you do not wish to have your email address used by SWFL to promote our products, services, newsletters, sweepstakes, contests, or other email communications, you can opt-out by following the opt-out procedures provided in the email or by contacting us at [email protected]. Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you e-mails regarding updates to legal notices applicable to the account you registered with us. From time to time, we may contact you by telephone to offer you products, services or information, which we believe may be valuable to you. Should you prefer not to receive such calls, please advise the representative who contacts you.
11. Changing Your Information
If you would like to change your email address, update or change your personal information, you can make the required edits through your Member Compass, which can be found and accessed on our Website.
12. Regarding Minors
Our websites are not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected], so that we may delete the information.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) of 2018 permits you to request the following from us: (1) disclosure of information about our collection of your personal information; (2) a list of personal information collected about you in the preceding twelve (12) months, including: (a) categories of personal information collected about you; (b) categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information; (d) categories of third-parties with whom we share personal information; and (e) specific pieces of information we have collected about you; and (4) deletion of any personal information we have collected from you.
These rights may be subject to certain limitations. You have the right not to face discrimination for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. SWFL Inc. does not sell your personal information.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us at [email protected] and include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line. Please allow forty-five (45) days for a response.
14. Links To Other Sites
Our provision of a link to any other website location including websites that have registered an account with SWFL Inc., third parties, trusted businesses, and content or blog is for your convenience and does signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of our Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards or forums. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
16. Contact Us
25071 Chamber of Commerce Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34135