The world is changing every second.
Benefits of Leadership SWFL
- Develop life-long friendships and enduring professional connections
- Heighten awareness of fundamental challenges and opportunities in SWFL
- Emerge eager to pursue solutions and actively engage in the community
- Graduate a more impactful and intentional leader in the region
- Explore rare insights and fresh perspectives among a circle of impactful leaders
Who is Leadership SWFL for?
- Individuals striving to further their understanding of the region to, in return, flourish into stronger leaders
- Business professionals across a range of industries comprise our diverse class
- Individuals ready to serve on boards and in other leadership roles in the region
- New managers and leaders of teams
- New to Southwest Florida area
Time Commitment & Schedule
The 8-month program spans from May to December and consists of a mandatory overnight class retreat and 9 full-day sessions.
Attending program sessions is essential to achieve the program’s full value. To graduate from this program, participants must attend the overnight retreat and a minimum of 7 full sessions. Participants who have more than 2 absences will be dropped from the class.
Leadership SWFL Retreat
- Thursday – Friday, May 11 – 12, 2023
- Includes mandatory overnight stay
Proposed Class Sessions (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Friday, May 19: Session One
- Friday, June 9: Session Two
- Friday, June 23: Session Three
- Friday, July 21: Session Four
- Friday, August 18: Session Five
- Friday, September 22: Session Six
- Friday, October 20: Session Seven
- Friday, November 3: Session Eight
- Friday, December 1: Session Nine
* Please note dates and programs are subject to change.
* Programs are all-day sessions unless otherwise noted.
- Leadership SWFL will accept 40 participants into the class of 2023
- Complete the online application in its entirety by April 1, 2023 to be considered for acceptance into the program
- Applications will be reviewed, and acceptance results will be given by April 5, 2023
- Tuition for Leadership SWFL is $2,100
- Applicantions are due on April 1, 2023
- Tuition is non-refundable
Join Leadership SWFL
You don’t need to go to a conference on the other side of the country to grow.
We’ve been helping leaders hone their skills right here in Southwest Florida since 1999.