Honor the Region’s Civic and Business Leaders on May 25
INCredible Awards to honor the region’s civic and business leaders on May 25
By: Tiffany Esposito, MBA, CCE, IOM, APR, President & CEO of SWFL Inc.
SWFL Inc.’s INCredible Awards brings together the region's business community to recognize and celebrate those who are driving economic growth across Southwest Florida. We look forward to honoring the impact our civic and business leaders have on the development of our region at the annual INCredible Awards on Wednesday, May 25 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point.
The INCredible Awards celebration would not have been possible without the continued support of our local sponsors. Thank you to our incredible sponsors…
- Title Sponsor: London Bay
- Awards Sponsors: Candy Lash Spa and Physicians Regional Healthcare Systems
- Corporate Sponsors: Lee Health, NCH Healthcare System, City of Bonita Springs, Naples Daily News and The News-Press
- Enterprise Sponsors: Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., Rosier Insurance, YMCA of Southwest Florida, Hodges University, YMCA of Southwest Florida, Blue Zones Project, Prestige Printing and Bonita Springs-Estero Realtors
- Network Sponsors: Dragon Horse Agency, Joe the Home Pro and Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Media Sponsor: M&M Multimedia LLC
- Audio Visual Sponsor: Encore Global
We’ve got a great event planned with great food, drink, networking and a chance to congratulate some of the best in our area. Tickets can be purchased at swflinc.com/events/2022-incredible-awards. Finalists for all the awards listed below will be recognized at the INCredible Awards and we hope you’ll join us for the celebration!
The 2022 Small Business of the Year Award will celebrate a local for-profit that has served the community in an exceptional way. This prestigious award has been presented by the organization since 2001. The Nonprofit of the Year Award will be presented to a 501(c)3 organization that is seen as a leader in its industry and is an invaluable organization in Southwest Florida.
The Innovator Award will be presented to a business that has created unique and forward-thinking solutions to address the needs of its clients. The SWFL Citizen of the Year will honor an individual who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the betterment of Southwest Florida over the past 12 months. The INCredible Award will recognize a graduate of Leadership SWFL who exemplified the values of the program by demonstrating leadership, community stewardship and a desire to continue learning and growing professionally.
Lastly, SWFL Inc. is excited to present, for the first time, the Veteran-Owned Business of the Year Award. This honor will recognize a veteran-owned organization that has demonstrated strong business performance and exemplified significant local contributions.