Benefits of Leadership SWFL
- Develop life-long friendships and enduring professional connections
- Heighten awareness of fundamental challenges and opportunities in SWFL
- Emerge eager to pursue solutions and actively engage in the community
- Graduate a more impactful and intentional leader in the region
- Explore rare insights and fresh perspectives among a circle of impactful leaders
Who is Leadership SWFL for?
- Individuals striving to further their understanding of the region to, in return, flourish into stronger leaders
- Business professionals across a range of industries comprise our diverse class
- Individuals ready to serve on boards and in other leadership roles in the region
- New managers and leaders of teams
- New to Southwest Florida area
Time Commitment & Schedule
The 8-month program spans from May to December and consists of a mandatory overnight class retreat and 9 full-day sessions.
Attending program sessions is essential to achieve the program’s full value. To graduate from this program, participants must attend the overnight retreat and a minimum of 7 full sessions. Participants who have more than 2 absences will be dropped from the class.
Leadership SWFL Retreat
- Thursday – Friday, May 11 – 12, 2023
- Includes mandatory overnight stay
Proposed Class Sessions (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Friday, May 19: Session One
- Friday, June 9: Session Two
- Friday, June 23: Session Three
- Friday, July 21: Session Four
- Friday, August 11: Session Five
- Friday, September 22: Session Six
- Friday, October 20: Session Seven
- Friday, November 3: Session Eight
- Friday, December 1: Session Nine
* Please note dates and programs are subject to change.
* Programs are all-day sessions unless otherwise noted.
- Leadership SWFL will accept 40 participants into the class of 2023
- Complete the online application in its entirety by April 7 to be considered for this program
- Applications will be reviewed, and acceptance results will be given at the end of each month
- Tuition for Leadership SWFL is $2,100
- Applications are due on April 7, 2023
- Tuition is non-refundable
Partnering with SWFL Inc. gives your business the opportunity to expand your reach and amplify your message. Get ready to create new relationships and connect with local businesses throughout Southwest Florida.