10 Tee-rrific Golf Jokes to Use During Your Next Round
10 tee-rrific golf jokes to use during your next round
By: Tiffany Esposito, MBA, CCE, IOM, APR, President & CEO, SWFL Inc.
Sometimes when you play golf you have to laugh simply to keep yourself from crying. If you’re looking to impress your buddies during your next round, here are ten tee-rrific golf jokes that are ‘fore’ everyone…
- An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play, it’s always possible to get worse.
- Why was Tarzan always on the golf course? He was practicing his swing.
- Golf brings out the 3-year-old in us – we struggle to count past 5.
- Why do golfers always carry a spare pair of pants with them? In case they get a hole in one.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Amy. Amy who? Amy for the fairway – not the woods.
- Golfer: The doctor says I can't play golf. Caddie: Oh, he's played with you too?
- I’m not really that bad at putting… I just can’t catch a break.
- Yes, I played under today… under a tree… under a bush… under water.
- Why couldn’t Cinderella play golf? Because she always runs from the ball.
- What’s a golfer’s favorite dance move? The Bogey!
And if you’re looking for a place to try out your new golf jokes, we hope you’ll join SWFL Inc. at our annual golf tournament on Friday, October 28th at Cypress Woods Golf & Country Club. We can't guaran-tee a hole-in-one, but you can count on raffles, prizes, drinks, a delicious lunch and maybe even a couple of golf jokes. Limited spots are open for foursomes, so register today at swflinc.com/golf-tournament.
Our golf scramble is a great opportunity for participants to not only connect in person and meet professionals from across the region but also support SWFL Inc. as Southwest Florida’s regional Chamber of Commerce.
If you’re interested in sponsoring our golf scramble, hole and putting green sponsorships are still available. Our sponsorship packages afford businesses with a unique opportunity to showcase their businesses with food, games and giveaway items for the golfers. This event is the perfect marketing opportunity to meet new clients, create brand recognition, bond with your employees, current clients, investors and more.
The scramble will begin with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, October 28. Foursomes are $750 and can be reserved by contacting Hannah Phillips, our Director of Program & Events at (239) 992-2943 or [email protected]. Space for your foursomes must be secured by Wednesday, October 12th at noon. We look forward to seeing you on the course!